Saturday, November 27, 2010

Finished my book!

I have always been writing ever since like... young. But this is one of the first full novels that I've written and I'm very excited. I'm hoping to get it published.

Introducing... The Tales of Orbsia - Book One - Prospera

It's going to be a seven book series about a Magical world with many mystical secrets and powerful beings, and a kind of Magic called "Mystia Magic" - which is the strongest magic of all magical worlds in the Universe.

I've finally finished my first book, although it isn't as long as a regular length novel. It's 105 pages, but I'm probably going to make some extensions to it after I get the several copies that I sent out back. I'll wait for feedback and stuff, but currently, I'm on the second book.


Yes, it's the second book in the series =D I wonder if I'll be able to write all seven books? I hope so. Maybe I can get this published too? That'll be way cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment