Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Late New Year!

Wow, I haven't written in this thing for awhile. Things have been good, but really really busy!!! Just getting back from winter break, so lots of homework, essays, you get it =D Exams are coming up in a couple weeks as well... the stress is back!!! =D

Nothing much happened lately. I have been starting to write more songs, and my first song that I'll actually have a chance of completing is almost done. (Yes, I'm really slow!!!) I can't wait to write more songs, because it's actually pretty fun. But right at this moment, there's a lot of studying to be done! Can't wait for exams to come and go... then at least I'll be a little more relaxed.

Also on my second book in The Tales of Orbsia - named after the second Realm in my world, Wealto. Not a lot of time to write right now of course, but soon I hope to continue!!!

Well, that's it for now, just wanted to update. Until next time! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment