Sunday, April 24, 2011

'Look Me in the Eye' Recording TOMORROW!

YES, I'm SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW! (by the way, sorry I haven't posted in a while). My first original song, "Look Me in the Eye" will be recorded at my friend's house tomorrow! There will be drums, there will be piano, there will be guitar, there will be vocals (of course), and there will be fun!!!

This is the album [single] picture of "Look Me in the Eye".


IS THAT COOL OR WHAT?! XD If you haven't seen it already, (and to get you more pumped), the piano instrumental is on YouTube on my channel "tacevangelist". Or, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxGsp9Mxo1s

I'm so excited right now and I can't wait to do some recording. I'll try to update y'all when it's done. We are going to record an official instrumental and the actual song, of course.

CAN'T WAIT! I'LL KEEP Y'ALL POSTED! (LOL, is this how it feels like to be a recording artist? If so, I'm excited!!)

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! CHRIST IS RISEN! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment