Friday, June 24, 2011

Lots of Writing!!!! (and other exciting things!!!)

So, I actually still have one more exam, the Science Provincial, on Monday, but as of now, I"m doing a LOT of writing!!! ^^ I've been working on two series concurrently, as well as writing songs occasionally (haven't been feeling the vibe to write music lately... D=)


That's the logo for the book I'm writing right now. This series connects with the Tales of Orbsia, which I have been working on as well (taking a break from to write Lystra right now, but finished Book One). Yes, I love writing fantasy novels because it really interests!

AS WELLLLLLLL Matt Maher's new album, The Love in Between, is set for release on September 20!!! AACCKKK! THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! Haha, can't control how excited I am for this new album!! One of his songs on the album, Turn Around, was released a couple days ago for listening. (go to www.mattmahermusic.com to hear it!!) I am SO STOKED!!

Spirit Day 2011 is getting a head start too with registrations for the Stage Team! I think I'll wait for September to register for Spirit Team this year. (Get more experience first, haha!) Spirit Day is end of October this year, October 29 and 30. I CAN'T WAIT! Looking forward to helping out there!

Alright, enough of my excitement, haha! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment