Just realized how long it's been since I posted on this blog. Yes, I finished summer school and got a pretty decent mark, so I'm quite happy. (I'm not sure what I got on my Provincial exam yet, so I'm still a little queasy. I hope I did well though!)
Summer's almost ending, and it's almost time to get back to school. For the most part, I'm excited about meeting my teachers for this year, spending more time in the lab, meeting new people, spending more time with my music buds, seeing everyone again, participating in all the clubs I signed up for, and have a huge schedule. =P For some reason, it is stressful, but I do enjoy it somehow, haha! I am also excited to wear my uniform again (well, mostly my Edmundian sweater!!), it's been too long. It's my second to last year of high school, and I've heard a lot of rumors that it is the busiest and most stressful year. In some ways, I'm looking forward to it, but in others it's not.
Things I'm not excited about: well, that's quite a list too. I'm not excited about picking up my books the day after tomorrow. The fine still lingers I believe, unless St. Anthony answered my prayers and the book is found. Once again, (refer to previous blog post) I refuse to pay for a book that I know I've returned. I hope that everything will be OK; but for now, I can't help but worry. The teacher in charge of the bookroom told me to wait to see if it shows up when I pick up my books. I hope it does. Just hoping for the best.
I am also not looking forward to continuing Planning 10, no offense to anyone. It's a great course, and I do agree that it provides great information. But simply the idea of continuing it from one grade to the next instead of finishing everything in one school year really bothers me, and I am not looking forward to picking up what I left off in June.
MATT MAHER! Yes, I had to type that in capital letters because I'm terribly excited! Matt Maher (which, by the way, is one of my FAVOURITE CCM artists ;D) is ready for his sixth album release (well, third studio album). Named "The Love in Between", it'll be released on my birthday, September 20. I am thrilled - and I do really want this album for my birthday. Unfortunately... I don't know where to get it as unfortunately CCM (Contempory Christian Music) isn't as popular here as it is in the States... finding a store that sells it will be quite difficult, as you can imagine! Check out www.mattmahermusic.com for previews of some songs that will be on the album!
Well, this blog post has been long enough! I'll try to post as often as I can from now on, just to update y'all. Well, until next time! BYE! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment