Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New YouTube channel!


Happy 2012 everyone!

Wow, I haven't posted in a LOOONNNGGGG time. So here we go! What would I post about? Of course my new YouTube channel! Haha. I deleted my account TACevangelist (D,=) and created a new one to signify a new chapter of my life, a new outlook. Well, it's really not that deep actually. My thinking process was more like "I just want a new start on YouTube". And so I did.

You can check out my new YouTube channel at

Yes, I typed this address out a lot lately, so I've pretty much got it memorized ;D

YAY! I'm so excited! If you manage to see this post, I would VERY VERY much appreciate it if you could go to my channel, watch the vids (there are only three right now, haha!) and tell me what you think! And comment! And subscribe! and all that good stuff! Haha. =D

Off to do some Physics homework. Hope I can post on this blog more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment