OK, so I'm pretty bored, so here's another random blog post =D
I've been singing since I was a little kid. I sing everywhere (I still do...), and when I'm bored I sing as loud as I can (as long as dad isn't home, if he is, I sing quiet) my favorite songs until eventually I get sick of my favorite songs. I recorded my voice when I was singing a couple times, and...
I almost barfed. I didn't know I sounded so terrible... I wonder how many people I plagued with my terrible singing voice =P
Well, I'll keep singing, just because. I know there's at least one person who likes what I'm singing - the Lord. I think that's pretty much it. I don't know if it's actually good or not, but I think it's terrible. I've received a couple compliments before, but of course, a singer never really likes listening to his or her own voice anyways. I dunno...
Until next time! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment