Yes, it's almost summer. There's only three more exams left... the MATH exam... the SCIENCE exam... and the FRENCH exam...
There's so many things that I'm hoping to do this summer...
June 23 - Hangout after exams!! (Maybe attending...)
June 29 - First Movie Filming Day - The One Ingredient Mystery (excited!)
June 30 - Friend's Beach Party - (Maybe attending...)
July 1 - CANADA DAY (Don't know if I'm doing anything...)
July 3 - SUMMER PATH (Party at Thomas' House!!)
July 5 - 16...? - Mom's friend (Uncle Kei) visits from Macau. WHOOP!
July 11 -12 - Friend's Summer Party and Sleepover of the Century!!
August 6-8 - Youth Ministry Camp (I don't know if I'm going or not...)
August 9-13 - Youth Leader Camp (I'll probably be going to this one.)
August 14 - Cousin's birthday (party? or not?)
And although I'd love to attend, there's no way I could attend Momentum Ski Camp... I can't grow my interest on pursuing moguls... D=
Well... back to studying for exams.
No comments:
Post a Comment