Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sis' Grad Dinner was cool.

SOOO tired from yesterday's Grad Dinner. The food was good though, and so was the Magic Show. Loved the slideshow as well. I talked sooo much yesterday, and I wished I got to see the pictures I took. EVERY SINGLE ONE was blurry. Good thing I got other people to take pictures for me. But that camera's getting old, and my hand is getting shakier. The photos aren't very good anymore. I think I need a new camera.

Here you see me and some of the amazing YMs. XD

Well... that's the end of it I guess. Sister must be so tired... it's around 10:00 and she still didn't wake up yet. And she usually wakes up at 8 like me... I don't blame her. She was like a celebrity yesterday =P She must have had a MILLION pictures taken of her.

Until next time, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment