Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bazaar was fun, fun, fun!!!

Wow, yesterday was a crazy, crazy day. Lots of running around, but mostly taking tons of bubble tea orders, stirring bubble teas, putting caps on bubble teas, and serving bubble teas. Lots of bubble tea talk yesterday, and in fact I even bought two myself. They were actually pretty good.

Now I'm super tired. May's ending, and June's 'starting' on Tuesday, which means I'm going to start going into Exam Study and Preparation mode now. I don't want to... but I have to. I'll be studying starting tomorrow (kind of LATE for some people who started mid-May) but now all the major May events are over, I'm going to start preparing for Exams. My exams are from June 17-18, [weekend], and then June 21-23. Then I'm off. I only have 17 more days to study, a little over two weeks. I hope that's enough time.

My sister's receiving Confirmation today. Yay for her~

Until next time, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment