Friday, May 7, 2010

Today was...

Wow. So my sister didn't have school but I did, but luckily it was a B Schedule, I got off at 2:00 PM. Today was really pointless because we pretty much watched movies or did homework in all the classes because none of the teachers wanted to give homework on Mayfair weekend. And that's probably why we got a B Schedule, because they had to finish setting up for VC's major fundraiser tomorrow, Mayfair.

I won't be going, because I have the gigantic Archdiocesan event: Youth Day! I'm so excited, and I can't wait. Although Mayfair is a great day for socializing and meeting up with friends on a weekend as well as having fun and chilling with all the games there, I guess I don't have to go every year. Maybe next year.

I'm so tired, and I figure I pretty much have to get TONS of sleep tonight. I'll have to wake up at around 6:45 AM tomorrow, and around 7:00 AM on Sunday for setting up for Mother's Day Brunch. So, I'll have to get TONS of sleep to make up for all the lost sleep this weekend. ^^ But, on the bright side, I'm super excited for both events happening this weekend so I can't wait! Even waking up early will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment