Wow, another new blog! I think this is the second one that I have... but oh well. The more the merrier!
Today me and my group of friends are filming our French project, entitled Vacances a Paris. It's sunny right now, so that's a good sign. I hope they'll all come on time... a couple minutes late is alright, but not if they're like HALF AN HOUR late =.="
This will be another film with "Phoenix Productions", our filming group that me and my friend Paulo Dancel came up with a couple weeks ago. This will be our second video with Phoenix Productions!
This morning my grandma was getting so angry, she was just saying all these things and showing her disapproval of friends coming over to film. I totally disagree. "Never come to MY house to film ever again!" Yeah, right. Like that's going to happen. Where ELSE can we film?
The guys are supposed to come in an hour, and I am so excited. I don't know what I should do until then, I've been trying to burn three hours already. I can't wait to start filming!
Until next time, see ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment