The Edmundian Barbeque we had today was pretty awesome; it was basically a way for the new Edmundians (Like me) to meet up with the other Senior Edmundians we'll be working with next year. It was great way to socialize and have dinner as well. It wasn't really a barbeque, more of what they call a "Pizza Party", but whatever. It was fun.
We got our Yearbooks two days ago, and I'm actually working really hard to fill its signature pages with signatures and messages from classmates and friends. Last year, I only covered one and half pages, which was pretty disappointing. Actually, I love getting signatures and reading the messages again when I have time during the future. Right now, I have around four pages filled, (record broken from last year!!!) and I'm planning to make it five or maybe even six by the end of next week. (I probably wouldn't have so many people to sign, but whatever).
SFX's annual Bazaar and Singathon is tomorrow, and I'm super pumped. I'll be there at around 9:00 to 9:30-ish tomorrow and probably won't be home until twelve hours later, 9:00PM. I don't know, I might actually decide to stay the whole time (until 10PM...) I have a little bit of homework I need to do so I guess I'll bring that tomorrow. It'll be so worth it. I can't wait!!!
Until next time, see ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment