Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Making the most of the rest of the summer...

Yes, I'm off to Youth Leader 2010 in six days! But thinking about August just reminds me of how fast the summer is ending.

So right now I'm trying the make the most of it. I know The One Ingredient Mystery is still in its planning stages as we cannot gather all nine people together on one day to film, but I'm thinking that maybe a mini YouTube series wouldn't be too hard to do. We'll get a small cast together of like three or four main characters, and get "guest stars", and make it like a short comedy, a nice little treat for someone to watch at the end of the day or when they're bored or something. It's not a bad idea.

However, I'll need ideas for storylines and plot and such... and that's going to take a while. Like, different plots per episode, but the same character structure and maybe a BIG plot running through the entire show... but a theme and a motivator would be VERY helpful.

If you've got any ideas, email me at thomas.a.chan777@gmail.com or email Phoenix Productions at vc.phoenixproductions@gmail.com.

The summer is flying away quick! And I hope this idea can take off, and that we will give it the wings to fly... ^^

Well anyways, did I talk too much already? Like David Archuleta, I am born a ramblin' man as well =D

IDEAS, IDEAS! WANTED: IDEAS! INSPIRATION! ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN SUGGEST TO PHOENIX PRODUCTIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment