I've watched one of David Choi's videos on YouTube yesterday, and he explained a lot about his knowledge of record deals. Yes, a recording contract would be AMAZING for me, and it'll be like a dream come true, but for now, I think I should start writing and recording songs on my own. Who knows, I could make a music video and album too...
Problem is, I don't have any of those professional music and voice recording stuff, so I have no idea how I'm going to pull this off. If you know someone who does, that'll be really awesome if I can get someone to help me with this. I have the piano, and I'll sing, but I don't have the equipment D=
Also considering on learning to play guitar. My friends say once you know piano, guitar will be easy. I hope so. Anyone wanna teach me?
No comments:
Post a Comment