Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello September! (60th Post!)

Well, September's here, and in seven days school will be starting again. IN A WEEK. That wonderful unforgettable summer full of activities and new discoveries and questions will end in a week! It's unbelievable! It's one of those feelings that you don't want summer to end.

Yesterday I went to the bookroom at VC to pick up my textbooks for grade 10. I got eleven books (no comment) =.=" Six of the books were novels, so probably they give out all the novels at the beginning of the year so we don't have to go and check them out in the middle of the year. I am SO going to break my back carrying this stuff to school first day... yes, I will split it into two loads and two days, don't worry about that.

If you haven't done so already, check out my YouTube account, tacevangelist. It has singing and piano covers of mostly Christian songs and some secular. 14 videos are up, so if you have time to burn, check those out and tell me what you think. =D

That's it for now! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment