Yes, this year's musical that VC is doing is GREASE. Yes, a lot of people get all hyped out when they hear that, but honestly, I have no idea what GREASE is. I know it's a musical, but I never watched it or know what it's about.
Next week will be Grease auditions, and I signed up for Monday at 4:30 PM. I don't know, it sort of happened. I went to the workshop, picked up a couple monologues and then just signed up. I guess it was because I haven't been in a production for a very long time, and I'm hungry for that stage once again. In fact I've never performed before on the VC stage for like a hundred people like I did at SFX, so this will be a new experience if I make it.
I will probably be singing "Everything" by Michael Bublé for my audition song, but I am also considering two David Archuleta songs as well, "Zero Gravity" as well as "Angels". If you guys have any opinions, let me know =D
Nervous but also sort of excited as well! Hope I get even just a minor role =D
hey thomas!
ReplyDeletegreat to hear you're gonna try out for the musical, best of luck!! =)
have no idea which song would be a good audition song... perhaps something that shows off your range?? i think grease music is more upbeat though, dunno if that matters (ie. "everything" is a slower song)
let me know how it goes!
clive