Wowie, this weekend is the weekend before my birthday, and it'll be a busy one. Late September is always when a ton of clubs and events kick off, and more. Let's scan through this weekend's activities.
On Friday night will be our EDGE Youth Ministry's kickoff. Very excited for this as this is technically my fifth year of EDGE; three years as participant and now my second year as Junior Leader. Excited to work with many people and meet many new people this year, as well as working with the kids.
Saturday is a big, big day - BPATH - Birthday Party at Thomas' House. Haha, it was an acronym that I made up last year, and it fits pretty well, especially PATH. I've done a lot of preparations for this party and I hope that it'll flow smoothly. Yes, I'm having this party two days before my birthday, but no one has parties on Mondays during the school year anyways.
Sunday is Mass, of course, followed by the second part of our Parish's Youth Ministry Kickoff - LifeTeen. It's going to be another busy and fun day; this will be my second year of LifeTeen.
Wow, so busy weekend! On Saturday I'll be posting a message for all the BPATHers on top of my Blog, so just ignore that. It's for the game that's going to be happening later in the afternoon on Saturday.
Until next time! See ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment