My internet's been running kind of slow lately... actually, not lately; like weeks. Wonder what the problem is? Should I get a new browser?
So because of that, Blogger's been kind of slow too. Correction - really slow. And the Twitter widget isn't working... hmmm... wonder what that's all about. Forgot how I installed the widget, so if I remove it, I'll have to find out how to do it again, which I don't have the time for. =D
Now Playing on my iTunes: "Something 'Bout Love" by David Archuleta =D
Can't wait for David Archuleta's album release on Sunday, October 5! It was supposed to be released September 14, six days before my birthday, but it got delayed so now I'm setting my sights for a late birthday present. I'll be trying to go to Metrotown or one of the malls after Mass that day so I can get it. I hope it's in stock and that they have have a LOT in stock. I have to make sure I get one!!! David does such a great job, can't wait for his third album =D
Now Playing on my iTunes: "Zero Gravity" by David Archuleta =D
Yes, I'm on my David Archuleta playlist right now. Excited =D
There's three more days until school. I guess I'm excited to see everyone again, well sort of anyways. Senior School! A new chapter in my life - and that's for sure in all areas of life. =D
My mom's planning on going to Seattle tomorrow for Labour Day shopping trip, but with all the people we probably won't be able to cross the border for a very long time... oh goodie. But getting away is always fun so I can't wait! It's actually still in the planning stages. My mom loves last minute trips. ;D
Now Playing on my iTunes: "Waiting for Yesterday" by David Archuleta. =D
Until next time! See ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment