Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A bump in the road... and updates from Vegas

My dad analyzed the location of the bookstore that David Archuleta's going to be signing in tomorrow. It's too far away. If we ride the taxi there, it'll cost us around $30 for one trip. We can ride the bus, but it's so time consuming. I'm NOT walking there. It's in the nearby Henderson, just near the border-ish. I really want to see David... have him sign my book, get a picture or two, and maybe get a couple signatures for my friends and maybe a chat if he has time. But even a picture and book signing will be enough if he doesn't have time to do everything else.

The only choice I have now is for my dad to rent a car. Who knows how much that's going to cost... Will I ever get to see David?

This meeting might be an important and changing one in my life. To meet one of my role models and favorite singers - I've never done that before. Will my dream come true? It's so rare that my role model or favorite singer would be so close to where I am - that I am so close in meeting... [except for that time at Spirit Day when Matt Maher was there - hey, I didn't know him back then >_<]

Today was busy though. The plane ride was a killer, I felt sick the entire landing down. And then I started feeling all queasy. That twenty minutes felt like HOURS. Glad that's over. All pictures from today are on my Facebook profile. Check it out if you're interested =D

I'm gonna get some rest now. I hope I can meet David Archuleta tomorrow. More updates to come soon I hope! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment