Heh heh... yesterday was pretty fun!
First started the morning bright and early with jogging lessons/session and soccer with my cousins in this park in Richmond. Very good, but very tired. Had lunch, went to Future Shop and Best Buy, and then went back to their house, where we spent the rest of the day playing Mahjong, eating, going on the computer, and playing piano. Overall, it was tiring, but a really fun day =D
T3 tonight!
Hi Thomas, Just thought I'd post my first ever comment on your blog. =) Jogging sessions, yay! You're doing better than Ms. Chiu. My leg is still injured and running hurts a little. So I'm just going for dim sum, visiting the beaches, shopping, and eating cherries and blueberries instead! Yikes.
ReplyDeleteDim Sum, fun! My legs are still aching from the sessions though. I think I'll need like a week to recover. >_<
ReplyDelete