We came back first because we were so absolutely bored. There were no shops of interest whatsoever so my dad, Catherine and I were sitting in the food court doing random stuff and having some lunch.
When we were going to ride the bus home the fare-payer machine didn't work so the security person said we could ride for free.
The ride was supposed to take thirty minutes but it took us one and a half instead. There was a giant traffic jam in the Vegas Strip so I was trapped in a supposedly-air conditioned car with tons of other people. It was HOT - it seemed like I was there forever. Good thing I finally managed to leave.
Today was kind of dull. Tomorrow we're exploring the other hotels in the Vegas Strip - a lot to see in a couple hours.
Until next time, see ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment