Yes! I finally got David Archuleta - my favorite singer's - book today - "Chords of Strength - A Memoir of Soul, Song, and the Power of Perseverance". Talk about perseverance, I had to look in four bookstores to finally find this book =D It costed around $27 dollars and I instantly bought it. I couldn't wait to read it!
And turns out, it was NOT a disappointment. I'm only around twenty pages in and I'm already LOVING it. It's very inspirational and moving, and even if you aren't a fan of David, I still recommend you read this book. It's very, very amazing =D [Now I sound like an advertisement...] >_<
But it really is an amazing book. He's an amazing singer, makes amazing music, AND he's an amazing writer too. Enjoying this book very much. That searching through four bookstores drama was totally worth it =D
Can't wait to read more of it! Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment