Monday, July 5, 2010

What a coincidence... quelle coïncidence!

Really? Seriously? Am I dreaming?

I better not get my hopes TOO high, but before I get all excited on this blog post I better fill you in on what's happening. (Or I HOPE is happening) It's kind of a long story...

So as you may know, I bought David Archuleta's book "Chords of Strength" (A Memoir of Soul, Song, and the Power of Perseverance) yesterday, and I'm loving it and yeah...

So tomorrow I'll be going to Las Vegas for a couple days, mom must be really desperate to do some shopping or something... but yeah. So we're leaving tomorrow.

Today I was watching David Archuleta's video blog and he announced that he'll be having a book signing of his new book in LAS VEGAS on JULY 7 - ONE DAY after I arrive in Las Vegas. To have an opportunity to meet one of my most favorite singers and role models is like a dream come true, especially if I (sort of...) want to be a singer. XD This will be an amazing experience (and I'll get my book signed and maybe a picture!!!!) and I really hope I'll get to meet DAVID ARCHULETA =D

Just by the way, I don't get it, but his fans are like 90% female and 10% like male (approximately). or maybe 95. So there'll probably be like a million girls and like, an occasional guy. I better go quickly so I don't feel to awkward with all the screaming girl fans. >_<

Another problem: I don't even know where the bookstore is. It's located in Henderson, Nevada, and that's around a fifteen minute drive from the airport, twenty minutes drive from the heart of Las Vegas (that is if there isn't traffic). I don't want to go for nothing - I don't even know if I should go to the book signing. But it's like a mini-dream come true... oh well, I'll figure out when I get there.

Miracles happen so unexpectedly... God is with us =D

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment