Unfortunately I didn't find David Archuleta's book "Chords of Strength - A Memoir of Soul, Song, and the Power of Perseverance". I'm so upset... but maybe I'll find it tomorrow... more in next paragraph.
Yes, I'm going to Seattle tomorrow! My mom probably wants to score some Independence Day deals down in the USA, and I don't blame her. I actually am a "little" excited. Well, really excited. More t-shirts, music, and hopefully I'll find David Archuleta's book =D
We'll probably have to wake up really early to avoid the border waits. But oh well, can't be helped. I think we'll have to wait AT LEAST half an hour to an hour even if it's like five o'clock... (Say, that's not a bad idea =P)
Don't worry everyone! I went to Mandrin Mass today at 5:30 at SFX so of course I won't be missing Mass =P However I won't be present for Youth Mass so... have fun without me? =P
Well, that's it for now. Super pumped. Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment