Yes, I am! Well, of course I never been there before so I hope it's a fun trip. I love traveling ^^
One of the really exciting highlights of this trip (I hope) is to meet David Archuleta, my role model and favorite singer. He'll be doing a book signing in Las Vegas tomorrow, and I hope I can get my book signed, and get a picture with him, and maybe bring home a couple autographs for my friends. This will be so special for me, I really hope I get to meet him!
Our flight isn't until the afternoon, so I guess this morning will be a morning to like pack and make sure we have everything for the trip. I guess I'm sort of excited.
Check Facebook for Las Vegas pictures in a couple days! (Maybe even tomorrow night or something, if my dad brings his computer =D)
Until next time, see ya! I'm so excited! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment